Voici quelques compléments qui semblent intéressants (mais que je n'ai pas testé). Voir les commentaires des utilisateurs pour plus d'infos. Ces compléments aident pour toutes les fonctions cognitives, et plus généralement le bon fonctionnement des échanges dans le cerveau.
Par contre je l'expérience de la Choline en poudre pure (chez MyProtein.com), et cela m'apporte un immense bienfait.
Je prends Choline + DMAE + Inositol (les trois en poudre pure chez myprotein) + B12 (hydroxy) + complexe B auquel j'ajoute L-Lysine et Taurine.
J'ai eu des moments où le moral s'effondrait brusquement sans trop comprendre pourquoi, comme si je tombais dans un trou noir. Je sais que cela vient d'un problème de neurotransmetteurs. Et bien Choline + Inositol me sort de ces états de façon magique en 20 à 30mn.
- Neuro Optimizer de Jarrow formula
http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Ne ... psules/350
Neuro-Optimizer is nutrition for the brain, combining CDP Choline (cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine, also known as Citicoline), Phosphatidylserine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and Taurine to enhance brain metabolism and antioxidant protection safely and naturally, without the use of stimulants.
- Alpha GPC de Jarrow formula (ou autre marque)
http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Al ... e-Caps/176
Alpha GPC (L-alphaglycerophosphatidylcholine, also known as choline alfoscerate) is a phospholipid metabolite found concentrated in neuronal membranes. Derived from lecithin, Alpha GPC is extremely well absorbed and crosses the blood brain barrier. In the brain Alpha GPC supports brain function and learning processes by directly increasing the synthesis and secretion of acetylcholine. Alpha GPC protects neurons and improves signal transmission by serving as a precursor to membrane phospholipids.
- Phosphatidylserine = "PS 100" de Jarrow formula
http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-PS ... ftgels/273 (il y a d'autres contenance)
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a natural phospholipid that is an essential component of cell membranes. Cogni-PS promotes brain function by helping maintain neuronal membrane fluidity (cell-to-cell communication), which is associated with cognition, mental performance, attentiveness and reaction time. PS protects against stress-induced activity, reducing the action of cortisol (catabolic stress hormone).
- Citicoline de Jarrow formula (ou autre marque)
http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Ci ... psules/112 (il y a d'autres contenance)
Citicoline [stabilized CDP Choline (cytidine 5'diphosphocholine)] is a naturally occurring intermediate involved in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a major constituent of the grey matter of brain tissue (30%). Citicoline consumption promotes brain metabolism by enhancing the synthesis of acetyl-choline, restoring phospholipid content in the brain, which positively affects memory and other brain activity.
Divers compléments :
- Ginkgo Used by millions and confirmed in scientific research to promote neurotransmissions and enhance cognitive function.
- Gotu Kola Traditionally revered in India for memory enhancement and shown in scientific research to counter beta amyloid oxidation.
- Ashwagandha Traditionally regarded in India to support mental clarity.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa) Reported historically to "renew youth" and "strengthen the brain," recent research shows it contains multiple phytonutrients that concentrate in the hippocampus "learning center".
- Bacopa (Brahmi) Traditionally regarded for anti-stress and anti-fatigue effects, recent research shows "bacosides" support mental clarity and learning
- Peony Revered in Traditional Chinese Herbal Systems as a systemic tonic, contains phytonutrients that support healthy neurotransmission
- Holy Basil Traditionally used for stress support and to promote a healthy inflammation response
- Rosemary The traditionally revered "memory herb" which USDA database confirms contains at least 8 phytonutrients to modulate the neurotransmission "challenger" acetylcholinesterase .
- Ginger Promotes a healthy inflammation response, offers many anti-aging constituents that inactivate disruptive free radicals.
- Chamomile Dual extracts offer stress support and the phytonutrient apigenin to promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Turmeric Delivers curcumin and other essential anti-aging phytonutrients that inactivate free radicals and promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Sage recognized in Traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic herbal systems to promote calmness and metal clarity.
- Clove According to USDA, nature's richest known source of the phytonutrient called eugenol, which accentuates DHA Omega-3 and is shown to inactivate free radicals such as superoxide and promote nerve cell health.